What Options of Gallstone Treatment Are Available for You at Home?
There are many different natural tips and gallstones treatment options that can help prevent gallstones. I would like to share some of those with you in this article.
First and foremost: prevention is your best defense. The absolute best way to avoid a gallbladder attack is to prevent the formation gallstones in the first place. Adjusting your lifestyle and diet will not only help prevent the formation of gallstones, but may actually help diminish or eliminate the inflammation of the gallbladder that actually causes the pain. Although these techniques will not absolutely ensure that you won’t develop gallstones, they will help diminish their incidence.
Understand These Gallstones Treatment Facts First
Gallstones can be as large as a golf ball or smaller than a grain of sand. According to the AMA (American Medical Association), about 80% of gallstones are the result of hardened cholesterol. Excess cholesterol in the gallbladder leads to the formation of cholesterol gallstones.
Other gallstones such as calcified or pigmented ones can result from excess toxic waste which has combined with the body’s supply of calcium and precipitated to form calcium gallstones. In order to chelate or grab on to potentially harmful substances, chemicals, toxins and metabolic waste, the body uses the calcium reserves in the body. This is why some people may end up suffering from brittle bones later on in life, because the body has run out of calcium reserves and has begun to rob it from the bones.
Gallstones can also be formed as a result of bile salt insufficiency and although there are no studies correlating decreased production of bile salts to a rise on body toxicity, there is a good chance it is, since after all 90% of all diseases result from toxemia, or a widespread toxic condition of the body. I think bile insufficiency is no exception in my humble opinion.
Gallstones can either block bile ducts that transports the bile to the small intestine from the liver and gallbladder, or they can also because of their sheer number or size can press against the surrounding tissue of the gallbladder. The result is irritation and/or inflammation and pain.
When this happens, toxins cannot escape the liver and this ultimately results in a failed breakdown and elimination of toxins through the intestinal tract. Excessive amount of toxins in the liver and its inability to excrete them promptly can produce immune system reactions and inflammation in the liver’s arteries.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle free of excess protein, junk foods and excess medications is one of the best natural ways to avoid gallstones.
Here Are Some Great Gallstones Treatment Options
- Lemon/Garlic/olive oil: An excellent gallstones treatment is to take the juice of half a lemon with 1/8 tsp of garlic and 1 ounce of cold pressed olive oil every day is a good way to keep the gallbladder flushed. Do this preferably later in the day.
- Black Cumin or Black Seed Oil: A good dietary supplement that will help flush the gallbladder to prevent the buildup of sludge is black seed oil. For this gallstones treatment the recommended dosage of black seed oil one teaspoon of black seed oil, with 250g of ground black seed, and 250g of pure honey thoroughly mixed with one half cup of hot water. This treatment should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Lecithin: Lecithin granules help to dissolve the gallstones and therefore make a great gallstones treatment. Take between two and three tablespoon daily is the recommended dosage. Mix lecithin with drinks or as a topping in food.
- Apple Sauce, lemon juice, olive oil and grated beets: Another gallstones treatment that will help prevent the recurrence of the symptoms of a gallstones attack is uncooked, fresh applesauce that includes fresh lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and some shredded raw beets.
- Avoid rapid weight loss diets: Rapid weight loss has been associated with the development of gallstones. Weight loss program should encourage losing the weight in a gradual and healthy manner. Obese and overweight individuals have a higher incidence of gallstones. Maintaining a healthy body weight is a good gallstone prevention tactic.
- High fiber foods: The AMA has reported that a diet that is high in fiber and low in cholesterol and fat might help decrease the incidents of a gallstones attack. A diet that is low in cholesterol and fat helps to prevent cholesterol buildup in the gallbladder. Fiber helps keep the entire digestive system functioning properly by providing a mechanical means of removing fat molecules from the digestive system and providing a proper environment for beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract to proliferate in.
- Apple juice, pear juice, and beetroot juice: Cutting down on the consumption of food for a couple of days and adding raw apple juice, pear juice, and beetroot juice may help alleviate some discomfort with the gallbladder. Beet juice is particularly useful since it will also help cleanse the liver as it increases the production of bile and is very alkaline. Although beet root juice is more of a tonic than a treatment of gallstones, it is very helpful in aiding the proper functioning of the liver.
- Milk thistle: This herb has long been used as a treatment for gallstones. The seed of the milk thistle contains silymarin, which is a flavonoid that is instrumental in the production of healthy bile, as well as breakdown the components in the gallbladder that may result in gallstones.
All of the above gallstones treatment tips aid in the management of pain associated with gallstones and help diminish its symptoms but should not be confused with a long term solutions for gallstones. Managing pain and circumventing symptoms is one thing; another is correcting the cause of the problem by completely dissolving the gallstones and by implementing long term dietary and lifestyle changes.
For this reason we’d rather look at a more permanent solution, one that helps eliminate the accumulated buildup of toxins and gallstones by excreting them naturally.
Gallbladder surgery cannot prevent gallstones from resurfacing again because gallstones start forming in the liver. Neither can removal of the gallbladder prevent the toxins that have accumulated in and precipitated as gallstones from impairing your body over time.
Conducting gradual and regular detoxification (detox) of your eliminating organs including your liver and gallbladder will not only remove the cause of many symptoms, but will help purge gallstones and other toxic deposits from accumulafing in the liver, gallbladder and other detoxification pathways. Cleanse your body on a regular basis and avoid symptoms.
You might want to consider the Pulverem Protocol’ as one of your alternatives for helping relieve pain and gallbladder symptoms as well as for ridding your body of accumulated toxins and crystallized gallstone deposits. The program helps purge stagnant bile and sludge that can lead to infection or be the leading cause of a multitude of digestive symptoms.
The Pulverem Protocol” is a program that dissolves both types of gallstones: cholesterol-based, as well as calcified or pigmenterigallstones. It is a non-invasive option for gallbladder pain relief and prolonged liver and gallbladder health. The treatment helps to eliminate buildup and toxins by excrefing them naturally from the gallbladder and liver. When toxic gallstones, stagnant bile and sludge are eliminated, pain goes away.